Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Am My Sisters Sister

So, today at work we ran out of some things, and since I do the order, I felt partially responsible so, I went to Tree-town to borrow. I needed butter pats, tortillas, and a few other things. As I was leaving the Tremonton store, I stepped down a curb and my legs disappeared. I fell. And not just a little trip, skippy, recover. I freakin fell. On my knees. My shoes even came off. It was like when people get hit by cars and they go flying, but their shoes stay. Little butter pats went flying all through the parking lot. Like 250 of them. The kid that was helping me was like, "Uhhhh....are you ok?" And I wanted to DIE! Now, it was a blustery morning. Papers that I was supposed to keep track of were flying through the air, and I had to go get them. My hood from my jacket and my hair were blowing in my face and I kinda had my eyes squinted, so I naturally didn't see the effing TREE in front of me. I bonked my head into a stupid branch that was sticking out. And all I could do was laugh my ass off. My knees kill and so does my toe. :( Brittni, I feel your pain.

3 comments:

Brittni said...

I'm so sorry that happened. Welcome to my world sister.

Kim said...

Oh no! I hate when that happens.

Sandra said...

So I'm reading this feeling all bad and thinking how awful and then you said you laughed your ass off and I laughed out loud. Way to keep that sense of humor. That's why we love ya.