Thursday, November 19, 2009

Well.....thanks to my Magic Eraser I went to bed way to late last night, but my house looks fabulous.
I went to the Dr today and after an x-ray, it was determined that I have an "irritated ligament" in my leg, which explains why every 6 weeks or so it hurts like a mother. (even my ligaments are irritated, who knew) I got some steroid/anti-inflammatory which will make me retain water, BUT when I stop taking them, the retention "usually" goes away. I was like, thanks doc, that's awesome! I have been trying to look more puffy, and you have answered my prayers. I was also given some stretches to do. If it doesn't feel better in a couple of months, I have to get a stinkin shot. Since I was there, I just decided to save myself another lovely $35 co-pay and roll my "winter" appointment all into one. I really miss the sun and outsideness of summer, consequently, I have a hard time remaining stable in the winter. I can admit this. Happy pills and tanning, here I come!


This is just how I look when I do my naked stretching. Doesn't everybody?

2 comments:

Brittni said...

Well - I'm embarassed. That's the stretch I do every day! Who knew sketch artists were peeking into my window? My breasts are fabulous.

Sandra said...

So, true story, Leslie Walker's mom used to exercise in the nude and we would be real quite and sneak and try to look under her door - does not make me weird!!!! We never say anything, but seriously, why did we look?!?!?