Friday, November 20, 2009

11/16, a little after 12:00 am as my sister Brittni and I were sitting in my car in her driveway after returning home from This Is It, (which I loved, by the way. That guitar playing girl was a total bad ass) we saw a brilliant light in the sky. We were like, Who would be doing fireworks now? Then, Wait a minute, its going down, not up??? What the duce? Then we looked at it a little closer.....it was like a blue/green fire ball surrounded in red with a long tail, rocketing across the sky. I was like, "Oh, great! The end of the world. I am so not looking forward to this." After it was gone, and nothing else happened, we looked at each other and said, "That Was AWESOME!!!!!" And it was.

Blake and I just got back from a date. We went to New Moon. It was pretty good. Blake loved it. Griff is at his buddy, Keaton's Birthday party. A bunch of boys DYING to see New Moon. Too funny. I am sure they will all love it!

2 comments:

Brittni said...

Goodness gracious great balls of fire! It was freaking sweet.

Kim said...

I am so jealous you guys saw the comet.