Monday, July 28, 2008

Mexican Goodness

My friend Jerri called the other day and told me she was sending a Mexican treat to me that would change my life. Now I'm thinking, fried ice cream with some caramel that's on fire or something, right?
Kyler comes in and throws a paper towel at me. It was all nice and warm and I was like "YESSS, come to me Mexican goodness!" and I open it and inside was a home made tortilla with fired bologna in it. WTF??? I have been giving her crap about eating this for years, and she kept threatening to make some for me to try. Well, apparently that day was my lucky day.
Blake and Kyler were watching me over the back of the couch as I stared at this foreign concoction. I took a bite, and Blake goes, "Those tacos are good huh?" and surprisingly I said, "Ya, they're not that bad." Griff had a bite and wanted to go get one of his own. Ben tasted it and said, "That's pretty good. Who made it? What is it?"
Me:"Jerri"
Ben:"Holy shit, is that fried bologna?"

2 comments: