Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm Not Even Wearing a Hat

Yesterday I took the kids and my brothers to Lagoon. My aunt Sandra told me the worst story about a boy who was on a roller coaster and lost his hat. After he got off the ride he climbed through all the fences marked "DO NOT ENTER" and "DANGER" to get it. He was in with the roller coaster and the car decapitated him. I know. Terrible.

So we're driving to Lagoon and I'm telling everyone this story so that the same thing wouldn't happen to any of them. I always tell my kids stuff like this. Maybe it's gruesome, but I would rather them be aware of what could happen, then not know and get their heads cut off.

After I told the story, I said, "So, don't ever do anything like that, OK?" and Blake said "But I'm not even wearing a hat!"

No comments: