Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Well, I went Big Riggin' with Ben yesterday. We went down to Mexican Hat. It is a little town past Moab. It is the first time I have been with him in years. I kept having to pee, and I would say, "When is the next place we can stop so I can go to the bathroom?" and he would always say, "About 70 miles." Everywhere we were, it was about 70 miles until we could stop. It was kinda fun at first, but once it got dark, it was kinda boring. I kept asking how much longer, and I guess I was asking a lot, because he finally said, "Don't ask me again until midnight. I said I thought we would be there around midnight, so ask again at midnight." He gave me some gum so I could blow bubbles, and he had the nerve to fart and get fart air on my gum. RUDE. Around 11 he said I could just go back and get in bed if I wanted, so I did. It was so bouncy, I felt like a lottery ball bouncing around on a piece of poster board. But I didn't say anything, because I try not to bitch in his office. In the words of Lloyd Christmas, "Some people just aren't cut out for life on the road." And that would be me.

On the way home, we took pictures, (all with a cell phone) and stopped at Hole in the Rock. We had fun. Maybe in another 5 years I'll go again, if he invites me!

No comments: