Saturday, July 26, 2008

For my Grandma Babe's birthday me, Blake, Brittni, Caleb, Ashley, my Mom, Sandra, Babe, Brynlee, Dallin, Keri, and Karla all went to lunch at the Coppermill in Logan. After everyone got all settled and nobody was in the sun, being bugged by the fan, arranging tables, turning the music down, turning the fan on, turning the fan off, and finding sun glasses to wear through lunch, it actually turned out to be an ok little outing. We went to the Wight House (I got nothing), Hallmark (Blake soaked me for another Webkinz, and Griff got one too. I got a coffee mug, which was kinda dumb since I don't drink coffee, but this mug is so awesome that I might start), and then Sugar and Spice.

When I got back from Logan, I went to hang out with some of my friends in Tree-town. We played Guitar Hero, and had pizza, and I made my Summer 08 drink. They thought it would be hilarious to have me sit in a swing that didn't have a bottom. It was. Those BITCHES!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What is the Wight House? I've never heard of that