Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blake has this cutsie little way of talikng. Most of the stuff you can under stand, but when you can't it takes some effort to stop and think about what he has said.

Griffen has been big into Bruce Almighty lately and there is one part on the show when Bruce says, "I'm Bruce Noland Chanel 7, back to you Fuckers!!" Now, I forgot that was on the show, and of course it's one of Griff's favorite parts. We are all big movie quoters in our family, so when he quotes this part he says "Frickers". I'm not really a big fan of that either, but whatever.

When Blake says it, it sounds like he's saying the real thing, so I had to ban that quote. But, despite my best efforts it still slips out every now and then. Blake said it the other day and I said, "Blake, if you say that again, I'll have to wash your mouth out with soap." and he said, "I like havin' my mouth washed out with soap."

It's a good thing he's so cute.

No comments: