Saturday, January 3, 2009

I slept on the wrong number a few nights ago, and I am totally jacked up. I can hardly move. I usually go for 30-35, but I woke up and was on 40. Major pain people.

My sister Brittni and I went to Body Worlds and it was pretty cool. We waited in line for 2 hours, which I don't understand, because you have to have tickets and the ticket has a time on it. The baby part was what I remember the most. And the camel. (watch out, they spit :)) And when it showed the damage smoking does to your body. I would like to take Griff to it, but I don't know about Blake. I would recommend it to anyone, but give yourself a lot of time for the line. They said that since the exhibit is leaving in a couple weeks, it would be crowded. I got in a little tiff with the parking lot money taker guy. I guess that's where they keep the douche bags, underground in a box.

I guess it's back to normal life on Monday. The break has been really nice and relaxing. I didn't make any resolutions for New Year's. I don't hold myself accountable to myself, so I suck as my own boss.

No comments: