Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I can't believe I am typing this, but........I got a job at McDonald's. That's right, McDonald's. Being a manager. I think I am having second thoughts, but I don't know. In my first interview, the dude said 25-30 hours a week , but I had another interview and that lady said full time. FULL TIME????? I don't want to work full time. IDK what to do. It's making me crazy! I have orientation on Thursday, and I guess I'll get all my questions answered there. Like what my hours would be, and she said "you start off with 1 week paid vacation" and that's great and everything, but does that mean you only get 1 week of vacay? Do you have to use only accrued vacay hours? This might be more than I can handle. I guess I'll see Thursday! Plus, I have to wear a shirt and a tie. And black "polishable" shoes. :(

3 comments:

Ashley said...

:( is right. I would have second thoughts too. Did you already quit your other job? I dunno man, working full time sucks. And you'll be around all that food all the time and you'll be in charge. So if you want a cheeseburger... it's right at your fingertips. Think about your smokin hot bod and the pool. If you work full time, it's like the pool doesn't exist. I've been like twice in the last 2 years!!! You need your freedom.

Princess and the Five Beasts said...

WTH? I've only been gone two weeks and your whole life has changed already. I'm calling you today.

Sandra said...

You had me right up until the "polishable shoes" Ewwwwww