Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I got more info on the job. It isn't full time. Phew! And I will get benefits. And there was some talk of vacay hours, as I mentioned. (I called the dude on the phone, so I could stop with my mini freak out.) I feel much better about it, though. I don't know why it's so hard to offer a part time job with full benefits, and no restrictions on how much time you take off. Jeez!

The afternoon started off with a delish lunch at the elementary school with Griff, Blake, Brittni, and Caleb. I remember lunch being the best part of the day at NPE, (occasionally going back for seconds) but nowadays, it sucks. No wonder they are both starving when they get home. I had to go to Sam's later, and wanted to get something else to eat, just so I wouldn't feel like I wasted my lunch on something gross, but Brittni convinced me I had probably eaten my allotted lunch calories picking at the crap on the red tray in front of me.

Also, I have come to the realization that I am the only person who knows how to drive. I hate when people think they are doing a favor by stopping traffic so someone can turn in front of them, or waving someone ahead at a 4 way stop, like they have just done society a favor. Just effing drive already. The right way.

1 comment:

Brittni said...

Good luck on the lame shoe hunt. Do you get to pick your own ties? So you could be festive for holidays???