Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Mom Will Prolly Dis-Own Me For This........

but it's a chance I am willing to take. I just feel weird. I haven't actually gained any weight (says the scale), but I am starting to feel claustrophobic in my body. So I gutted my house of all unnecessary junk. This includes a tub of frosting from the fridge, and all the leftover b-day cake frosting, including the roses. It was liberating I tell you. I kept all the chocolate, though. No need to get too crazy yet. I'm going to keep a food journal and step it up at the gym. We'll see what happens.

Our Thanksgiving was good. We went to my mom and dad's house and ate and played games. I made 2 kick-A chocolate pies thanks to Emirl and Paula Dean. I must say, I am a pretty good cook. I haven't made anything gross. Ever. Except that stupid thing I tried from Rachel Ray. It sucked. But it wasn't me it was the recipe. Thanks, Rach.

And I think I have a small crush on Taylor Swift. She is so stinkin cute!

2 comments:

Kim said...

NOT THE ROSES!!!

Kim said...

I feel fat in my body and I'm used to it. I'll eat the roses.