Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I just finished watching The Biggest Loser and I am so glad Amy voted Brady off I want to kiss her. I can't stand Vicky and Hebba. I would like to bang their heads together. I only like to watch that show after I have DVRd it because you can fast forward like half of it and you don't miss anything. Griff was in bed and heard the music so of course he tried to come and watch it and I told him not to even think about it. So he heads back upstairs and a few minutes later he is back with a package of Peeps and all the peanut m&ms he got from trick-or-treating. He was all, "You know you want it!" I still made him go to bed, but I have to admit it was pretty tempting. The little fart face.

1 comment:

Brittni said...

You didn't take the bribe? Are you feeling okay?

Hebba is a FREAK!! When Ed wasn't winning and she was screaming "Ed Please...Ed Please...Ed Please" He probably wanted to lose just to get another vaca from her.