Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I CANNOT believe Amy voted for Colleen instead of Vicky. What a freakin idiot. I finally made it through a Biggest Loser without crying. At the end of the show when Colleen was saying her good-byes, I hear Blake sniffling behind me. I looked back at him and he was just SOBBING. I said, "Oh, are you upset?" and he goes (in a wailing, crying way), "Colleen is my favorite Biggest Loser character!" So then I start crying because he's crying and we were sitting on the floor hugging each other and crying our eyeballs out! It was a rough night.

Ben was gone working and Griff was at a friends house. Brittni came over to watch Housewives and then we watched the M&J show (some of it, gotta love DVR!) and the Office. For dinner I made a good and easy soup. An old lady was making copies of recipes at the store and I decided to make one for myself. Those old ladies have the best recipes! Here it is:

1 lb hamburger, 3 cans COM or COC soup (I used Cream of Chicken), 3-4 cans water (I used 3 1/2), 2-4 carrots-chopped, 3-4 potatoes-cubed, 1 small onion-chopped, 1/2 bag frozen peas

Brown hamburger and add soups, water and veggies. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally until veggies are tender.

It was delish.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

The recipe sounds good. I'm always looking for something different to try with ground beef. All I can ever think of is tacos, taco salad, or taco soup. Oh and spaghetti. But that's it. I'm jealous that tears are shed for biggest loser losers. I haven't even watched a full tv show since August! :(