Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thursday Jerri and I went to the place in Wal-mart to get our nails done. I was just getting a manicure, because if I get nails on, I just pick them off. Everything was going fine until the lady painted them. I seriously believe Blake could have done a better job than she did. It sucked. Jerri was all, "But she is so nice." and I'm all "Ya, but my nails still look like butt." So I came right home and removed all the polish. The manicure part was good though.

Griff had a soccer game today and they got their asses handed to them. After the game we went and got lunch and went to Wal-Mart to get Blake a bike. Griff got a Lego set. Then we went to Blake's game at 3, but SUPRISE it was really at 1. I am a great coach. Hopefully next week will go better. Then we went and got family pictures taken. (No, I didnt' lose those 10 lbs) After so many we just decided it would be eaiser to pick one that everyone looked the best in and switch Blake's face out with a picture that he looked half-way normal in because he was having a bit of a smiling problem. After that, Ben and I went on a date. Dinner at the Timbermine, and we rented some movies.

No comments: