Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I started to get out my fall stuff. I want to put up Halloween already, but I guess I'll wait. I was changing a wreath I have in the kitchen and Griff was helping me. As I handed it down to him he said, "This would be perfect for Halloween, cuz it already has cobwebs all over it." and I'm all k-bud, whatever. Ben and I decided what we are going to be for Halloween, but you will all have to wait and see who we are. J/K He is going to be Hercules and I am going to be a Greek Goddess. We totally fit the parts. And I cried watching The Biggest Loser. Does that make me The Biggest Loser?

2 comments:

Brittni said...

Looser???

Sandra said...

Greek Goddess is a given.
Which part did you cry at Biggest Loser. I love that freaking show. I like to have a goodie while I watch it. Tee Hee