Thursday, September 11, 2008

MA*MA*MIA
You SUCK!!
Tonight my mom and my sista Brittni and I went to MaMa Mia. My other sista Ashley couldn't come, and all I have to say to her is.......LUCKY! I usually like musicals, so I was all pumped up to see this. We were getting our tickets and the lady at the counter went on, and on, and on, and on about how good the movie is, and she loves it and can't get enough of it. She must be on crack. So, the movie starts and I'm like, WTF? Then I thought, "OK don't be such a brat, give it a chance". After a while I thought, "I'm not a brat, this movie is gay". I never want to see another old lady touch herself again. And if it weren't for the Thong Dong e-mail I got from my aunt (I won't say which one, but her name rhymes with Mandra) I would have had nothing to distract me during all the lame-o boy parts. The movie finally ends and the "Dancing Queen" song was being preformed, and I was like, "Is there a reason why we're still here?" and we left. What a waste of time.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Glad I could help!!!