Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Because, peopleliketosaySAL-SA!!!


Yes, I can make salsa. With the help of my sister Brittni and her food processor. Everything is fine, except for the processing part. It makes me kinda freakish. But I've heard it runs in the genes. (At first I wrote, "...runs in the jeans." and I was like that's sick, then I thought, "Oh, ya, its genes.) So there's not much I can do about it. This is the best year we have ever had in the salsa making arena. It is so freakin good. I wish I would have done more.Me, Ben and the boys are getting pictures taken on Thursday. I hope I can loose 10 lbs by then. Wish me luck!
Griff and Blake think if they can fall asleep in my bed before I notice, then that's where they get to stay. Sneaky little suckers. I asked Blake, "Why don't you just sleep in your bed?" and he said, "Because, your bed is much more comfortabler." Makes sense.

No comments: