Monday, October 6, 2008

Since I can't sleep and I am so over blog-stalking, I guess I will post a post. Jerri and I went to the movie tonight. The Women. It was pretty good. I laughed so hard at some parts I cried. I'm sure the gigantic Diet Coke I had is contributing to the fact I can't sleep. I have started weighing myself every Sunday and I am well on my way to losing those 10 elbees. Only 9 to go! Griff and I have started running a mile every day and I thought that was going to be so great to add to my gym regimen, except I haven't been to the gym (except to tan) for probably 2 weeks. Also, it only takes about 10 minutes, soooooo, I'm thinking it might not be enough. I just keep thinking about what I could possibly go to Logan for so I can go get some dang sushi. That stuff is like crack.

3 comments:

Brittni said...

Way to go on the one elbee!! That's freaking awesome! Was Hef & the girls on last night? I can't wait for the season reruns :)

Brittni said...

Were Hef & the girls?? I hated English.

Killer Kitty said...

I see you now have become an addict just as I have...I'm stoked you like sushi though! I could go there everyday but it's too damn far away! I've purchased my own sushi making items so I can eat it all the time now!!! When are we going again???