Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Have Failed as a Mother

It's official. I am ashamed to admit this but tonight is the first time Griffen and Blake have seen a Charlie Brown movie. I know. (sigh) I'm so embarrassed. As they were watching Blake was trying to figure out which one Charlie was. Linus would come on the screen, "Is that him?" nope, then Pig Pen, then the piano playing kid, then he repeated the question when Snoopy *dog of all dogs* came on the screen. I was like, "Are you serious? That's Snoopy!!" and he's all "Oh, I didn't know what he looked like." Hellooooooo? Does he not recall the dog plastered all over Knott's Berry Farm? We got our picture taken with him. Apparently he does not. Don't judge me. I feel bad enough.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

As long as you have recognized your mistake and you start now to correct it. Snoopy Rules!!!!!