Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friday night Ben, me, Troy, Karyn and Gina went on a date to the body exhibit thingy. We got there and the lady at the door was all "Tickets?" and we're all "What?" We didn't have tickets or even know that we needed them. So we asked where we could purchase such things and they were sold out. So for all of you who want to go, GET TICKETS! We went to eat at the Blue Iguana which was delish and we went to see Eagle Eye. Cassidy babysat the boys and baby O. I asked the kids what they did with her and Blake said they played guitar hero. Ben asked if she was any good and he says she can hit almost all the green ones. :)

2 comments:

Keri said...

I got tickets for me and my students glad I got them early. The jam turned out yummy. I have gained 5 pounds because I want to eat PB&J's all the time.

Keri said...

I also added your blog to my list. I hope that's ok!