Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm IT

Brittni "tagged" me and since I have no one to "tag" I guess I am it for infinity. OK, so 6 random things about me........

1. I'm kind of a Fly By the Seat of Your Pants girl. I don't think too much before I make a decision, but everything usually works out.
2. I don't enjoy texting conversations. A couple questions, fine. A whole conversation, I don't think so.
3. I hate school. People keep asking me if I can't wait for Blake to start school because he will be there "ALL DAY!!!!" and I'm like, no, I hate school. Why would I want summer to end. Plus my kids don't really bug me that bad. They're fun to hang out with.
4. That being said, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, summer. I start looking forward to summer in October.
5. I can't wait to go back to Cancun.
6. I have to read before I go to bed.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Did you read the circus book yet?