Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cheapies and Carnies

My sister, Brittni, my mom, and I had a yard sale. I thought it turned out pretty good. It is hard to say if it is worth the effort, though. And it's definitely not worth putting up with all the cheapies. Hello!! It's a YARD SALE! Not Tijuana! Even if something was marked 50 cents, they would say, "How 'bout 25?" And then if you say ya, it's like they think they totally got you when they're the ones buying crap you don't want. OH MY! Griff and Blake made a few bucks, and they were stoked about that.

It was also Fair Week! Which means FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I am just glad that I have Griff and Blake to share everything with, or I would feel like a total fattie. But even if I didn't I'd probably eat it anyway. I (we) had burgers, Chinese food, Panui food (I had some of Brittni's and almost made my dad cry), corn dogs, a buttload of DC, cotton candy, gyros (I shared with Ben) and that was all in one day. (except the gyro) Can't wait for Peach Days!

The kids went on a couple rides, and we watched my bros show their steers. It was Gordo's last year. tear. (that's right, I'm a poet) Bet you didn't know it! HA!

No comments: