Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Therapist Was Right

She will see me soon. I don't know what the hell my problem is, but I can't seem to make myself spend any money for Christmas. It's in like 20 freakin days. I just don't want to. It seems like such a waste to me. Just because it's Christmas, you have to drop $1200 or more bones? And, nobody remembers what they even got last year. Nobody needs anything. Nobody wants anything. If you have everything you need and want, isn't it better to just keep your money? Not to mention, since when is it normal to have everything you need and want? I would rather donate my time or money to something or someone that needs it. I just don't think Christmas should be like this. I am not even kidding when I say I haven't bought anything. Not for the kids, Ben, friends, rents. Nothing. I guess I better get with it.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT ME ANYTHING YET??? YOU ARE NUTS!!! YOU DO NEED A THERAPIST. GET OUT THERE AND BUY SOMETHING!!!!

About Us said...

You better get to shopping girl:) I haven't bought much yet either, I agree some times it feels like such a waste!