Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's official! I finished my Christmas shopping this morning at 1:00 am. I will NEVER do this again. (by that I mean wait until the last minute) I called my sista Brittni and asked her if she would want to run to Wal-Mart real quick with me, this was around 9:30ish. She said yes. We went, and BC Wal-mart didn't have what I wanted to get so we had to go to Harrisville. Their Lego section kicks Brigham's ass. They also had awesome bouncy balls that went 75 feet high, but they only had one, so I couldn't get one. Anyways, I am done, except for Jerri's present and I just have to order it. I told Brittni that I give her permission to be the boss of me next year, and I have to do what she says with everything pertaining to buying Christmas presents. I'm just glad to be done. Yay!

No comments: